Saturday, June 4, 2011

still11

Lovely Oracle: I am not a genius, but I am still 11 year Oracle DBA
I am not a genius, but I am still 11 year Oracle DBA. Becoming an Oracle DBA is not some mythical thing. Excelling in this field, sustaining in this field, covering milestones is not something out of this world. ...

Day 8 â€" Still 11 Jurors, Anthony Family Takes Action Against ...
Day 8 â€" Still 11 Jurors, Anthony Family Takes Action Against Caylee Vendors. May17 2011 2 Comments Written by Admin BelvinPerry. While the tedious task of jury selection continued today and was relatively “unexciting”, news broke about ...

Load Shedding Schedule Kathmandu, Nepal 6th May 2011 - still 11 ...
Load Shedding Schedule Kathmandu, Nepal 6th May 2011 - still 11 hrs/day. Thursday, May 5, 2011. Posted by Geshan · 1 Comments. I don't know what is happening to our country, I had seen a video some days back with a guy showing text on ...

5 hours done, still 11 remaining of work #Motivation | You are ...
5 hours done, still 11 remaining of work #Motivation.



Embed Code For Your Blog,website,Orkut,Facebook,hi5 or etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment