kobyh15
May 4, 12:37 AM
Apple marketing at its best. Makes me want one really bad.
more...
nasty devil
Mar 24, 04:58 PM
Happy 10th brithday ;)
more...
JTR7
Oct 4, 10:01 AM
And I recognize this awful trend, the trend of overindulgence and unnecessary opulence. That's why I'm an architecture major, to hopefully convince people like you waste is not the best option, even if you can afford it. The best spaces are often the most well designed small spaces. Clearly, you have never experienced this.
Clearly you have never experienced 4 screaming kids trying to use the same bathroom in the morning while getting ready for school. You seem to be emphasizing form over function. And who defines "overindulgence" and "unnecessary opulence"? Personally, I find that what I want to do with my hard earned cash is the perfect amount of "indulgence".
Clearly you have never experienced 4 screaming kids trying to use the same bathroom in the morning while getting ready for school. You seem to be emphasizing form over function. And who defines "overindulgence" and "unnecessary opulence"? Personally, I find that what I want to do with my hard earned cash is the perfect amount of "indulgence".
more...
calculus
Sep 12, 07:29 AM
http://static.flickr.com/90/241460253_3bb2758deb_m.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/corbtt/241460253/)
Click to see it...
Chelsea Dagger by The Fratellis - great tune!
Click to see it...
Chelsea Dagger by The Fratellis - great tune!
more...
Transporteur
Apr 11, 08:54 AM
Meet my new desk mascot.
http://twitpic.com/show/thumb/4hmpd9.jpg
It even makes Angry Bird sounds!!!
Nice! Meet mine; :D
http://twitpic.com/show/thumb/4hmpd9.jpg
It even makes Angry Bird sounds!!!
Nice! Meet mine; :D
more...
latergator116
Sep 7, 10:45 PM
It's a bit deeper then that though, he says
******* the police that's how we treat 'em
we buy our way out of jail, but we can't buy freedom
He's not just saying F the police just because they're the police.
Also, you have to understand where some of these people are coming from. Maybe not Kanye personally, but I could understand why kids growing up in the American ghetto might feel a bit of animosity towards the police they way they are treated and all (not all police are crooked, of course.)
******* the police that's how we treat 'em
we buy our way out of jail, but we can't buy freedom
He's not just saying F the police just because they're the police.
Also, you have to understand where some of these people are coming from. Maybe not Kanye personally, but I could understand why kids growing up in the American ghetto might feel a bit of animosity towards the police they way they are treated and all (not all police are crooked, of course.)
more...
MacRumors
Apr 15, 04:13 PM
http://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/04/15/google-facing-difficulties-getting-itunes-competitor-off-the-ground/)
http://images.macrumors.com/article/2011/04/15/171049-android_music_cloud_syncing.jpg
more...

est tattoos ever. Best.
more...

Best Dinosaur Tattoo EVER
more...

est tattoos ever.
more...

tattoos designs for men arms.
more...

est tattoos ever. the est cat tattoo ever. the est cat tattoo ever. blackburn. Apr 14, 08:36 AM. iHackintosh:D
more...

est tattoos ever.
more...

Best Tattoo
more...

est tattoos ever. Worst / Best Tattoo … EVER! Worst / Best Tattoo … EVER! Willis. Oct 24, 08:43 AM
more...

3 The est tattooer ever!
more...

Pegasus and unicorn tattoo
more...

est tattoos ever. the est
http://images.macrumors.com/article/2011/04/15/171049-android_music_cloud_syncing.jpg
more...
LightSpeed1
Mar 25, 12:07 AM
Happy Belated Birthday OS X.
more...
Nekbeth
Apr 27, 02:05 PM
Target is the object that the message is going to execute isn't it. For example, if it's self, that means that those parameters are for the timer object you just created. Please correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not trying to challenge your knowledge, just to learn as I go.
If you see my code before, I'm using NSDate for my timePicker. One favor, I'm not answering more quiz questions, I get your point.. I still need to learn more fundamentals.. I get it, just please contribute with the thread to find solutions or not.. (there are many Professional Forums).
If you see my code before, I'm using NSDate for my timePicker. One favor, I'm not answering more quiz questions, I get your point.. I still need to learn more fundamentals.. I get it, just please contribute with the thread to find solutions or not.. (there are many Professional Forums).
more...

twoodcc
Sep 20, 08:13 AM
we looked into it, our a/cs chew 30w each WHEN THEY ARE TURNED OFF! its insane. we now turn them off at the power box.
yeah well the guy added some freon to it, so hopefully it will work better now. he also put some dye in there to check for leaks
yeah well the guy added some freon to it, so hopefully it will work better now. he also put some dye in there to check for leaks
more...

wolfboy
Apr 29, 03:20 PM
To the people posting screenshots: You do know that you're breaking the non disclosure agreement you made with Apple when you signed up for the Mac Dev Program? If they track you down, the small print pretty much says they can do very evil things to you. Tred carefully, it's likely Apple will be watching out for people like you.
Who reads those things anyway...
Who reads those things anyway...
more...
kresh
Oct 19, 12:49 PM
Check out this to boost Mac OS X market share:
http://news.zdnet.co.uk/business/0,39020645,39284186,00.htm
If Apple does it, Windows (read M$) will be out of business in three years!
What these guys forget, and everyone else who proposes this, is the fact that OS X solely exists to sell Apple's hardware and not the other way around.
iLife, iWork, OS X, Pro Apps all have the single purpose of selling hardware. Apple is a hardware company by choice, it's what they want to do.
They are not a software house and I can't see them trading away their hardware business to gain OS X marketshare. It's not not what Apple is all about.
http://news.zdnet.co.uk/business/0,39020645,39284186,00.htm
If Apple does it, Windows (read M$) will be out of business in three years!
What these guys forget, and everyone else who proposes this, is the fact that OS X solely exists to sell Apple's hardware and not the other way around.
iLife, iWork, OS X, Pro Apps all have the single purpose of selling hardware. Apple is a hardware company by choice, it's what they want to do.
They are not a software house and I can't see them trading away their hardware business to gain OS X marketshare. It's not not what Apple is all about.
more...

twoodcc
Apr 2, 10:45 PM
well things aren't looking too good. i got here, but the air is broke! it's like 84 degrees in here, at almost midnight! :eek: and i don't have all my systems up either.
more...
vladinecko
Nov 24, 09:15 AM
Nike+ armband is actually discounted by $11, not $5 as stated on page 1. this brings the price down to $18 (or $19.26 after [7%] sales tax).
more...
tigress666
May 3, 02:03 PM
I'm fine with the cell companies charging more for tethering. I'm also fine with them doing tiered data plans. Either one of those is okay in my book. Doing both, however, is robbery.
I agree with this. AT&T at least got a little better once Verizon got the iphone by offering additional GB for the extra charge they charged for tethering so at least you actually got something for that extra money (vs. being ripped off for being charged to use the data you already paid for).
But overall, if you are paying for the actual data (paying for a set amount), it should not matter how you use it. But I could see on a "all you can eat" plan where it would matter how you use it cause some ways you'd end up using it a lot more than they planned for (basically I think it is fair in an all you can eat style plan, food or data ;), to specify rules on what you can do. I mean even in all you can eat buffets they have rules like no taking home food or you're only allowed there for an hour or you have to eat everything and not just pick out stuff otherwise it is too easily abused to the point that they wouldn't make a profit. It is the same way with data use).
I agree with this. AT&T at least got a little better once Verizon got the iphone by offering additional GB for the extra charge they charged for tethering so at least you actually got something for that extra money (vs. being ripped off for being charged to use the data you already paid for).
But overall, if you are paying for the actual data (paying for a set amount), it should not matter how you use it. But I could see on a "all you can eat" plan where it would matter how you use it cause some ways you'd end up using it a lot more than they planned for (basically I think it is fair in an all you can eat style plan, food or data ;), to specify rules on what you can do. I mean even in all you can eat buffets they have rules like no taking home food or you're only allowed there for an hour or you have to eat everything and not just pick out stuff otherwise it is too easily abused to the point that they wouldn't make a profit. It is the same way with data use).
more...
twoodcc
Dec 10, 08:51 AM
well i got a new computer case and new cpu cooler last weekend, and today is the day i take one of my systems all the way down and build it back up.
the case is a Cooler Master 922 HAF. it was on sale for $89. the cpu cooler is a silenx extreme silent cpu cooler effizio. wish me luck! :cool:
the case is a Cooler Master 922 HAF. it was on sale for $89. the cpu cooler is a silenx extreme silent cpu cooler effizio. wish me luck! :cool:
more...
BigJohno
Jan 15, 12:35 AM
I think they'll be barred after this....
http://gizmodo.com/344673/do-you-really-think-the-macworld-keynotes-leaked-on-wikipedia
Dude this is insane if its real. Yah think???
http://gizmodo.com/344673/do-you-really-think-the-macworld-keynotes-leaked-on-wikipedia
Dude this is insane if its real. Yah think???
more...
KnightWRX
Apr 26, 08:43 PM
I want to tell one timer to start and if I press cancel, invalidate it. Then If I press start again, call the second timer. (I do this because I read that you can't reuse a timer after you invalidate it).
You don't need to do this. You can use the same NSTimer * pointer multiple times, you will just need to assign a new NSTimer object to it after you invalidated your first NSTimer object (or 2nd, or 3rd, etc..).
Basically, you only need 1 NSTimer object pointer, setup as an instance variable and your various IBActions :
(now, sorry for any syntax/compile error, I'm not opening Xcode here, just typing it out)
@interface ATimerViewController: UIViewController {
more...

The Most Stupid Tattoos Ever
You don't need to do this. You can use the same NSTimer * pointer multiple times, you will just need to assign a new NSTimer object to it after you invalidated your first NSTimer object (or 2nd, or 3rd, etc..).
Basically, you only need 1 NSTimer object pointer, setup as an instance variable and your various IBActions :
(now, sorry for any syntax/compile error, I'm not opening Xcode here, just typing it out)
@interface ATimerViewController: UIViewController {
more...
sushi
Oct 10, 08:43 PM
Well if they do launch it so soon, it probably won't replace the current iPods, but be a new highend model.
This would make sense.
To get a decent sized HD, wireless, good battery life, it may need to be bigger. Also, I would think folks would prefer a larger screen than the current iPod size.
This would make sense.
To get a decent sized HD, wireless, good battery life, it may need to be bigger. Also, I would think folks would prefer a larger screen than the current iPod size.
Illuminated
Apr 6, 12:48 PM
You'd pair food with a trash can? :confused:
Maybe for you...
http://thedecorologist.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/toilet-coffee-mug-via-harrietcarter.jpg
Um, a brand new trash can. Plus you would have to burn inside of the trashcan first...pretty much build a fire inside it using coals and wood.
Maybe for you...
http://thedecorologist.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/toilet-coffee-mug-via-harrietcarter.jpg
Um, a brand new trash can. Plus you would have to burn inside of the trashcan first...pretty much build a fire inside it using coals and wood.
flopticalcube
Nov 27, 05:48 PM
Sale Day MB 2/120 now shipping! :)
Shipment exception. :(
C'est la vie.
Shipment exception. :(
C'est la vie.
No comments:
Post a Comment