Sunday, May 22, 2011

friendship poems for teenagers

friendship poems for teenagers. %IMG_DESC_1%
  • %IMG_DESC_1%


  • the-fish
    Oct 15, 04:28 PM
    i guess Steve is getting past making apple the trendiest company on the planet... now he's working on being the most smooth. :cool:

    I lol'd at that




    friendship poems for teenagers. %IMG_DESC_2%
  • %IMG_DESC_2%


  • spicyapple
    Nov 8, 09:32 AM
    Highly unusual for the US Apple store to still be down 2 hours after announcement.




    friendship poems for teenagers. %IMG_DESC_3%
  • %IMG_DESC_3%


  • emotion
    Nov 8, 09:16 AM
    You would've had a machine that is only 10 percent slower than the new computers. Not all that worth it.

    Hahahaa that's funny.

    I love ironic humour.




    friendship poems for teenagers. %IMG_DESC_4%
  • %IMG_DESC_4%


  • Edge100
    Nov 27, 01:58 PM
    Correction, They are ALL mixed well. the Separation was done on purpose, and frankly it is brilliant, and I dont find it Annoying in the slightest. (unless i am using one of those cassette adaptors in my car and it has developed a problem and only puts the left side through both speakers. yes, thats happened to me)

    I honestly can't wrap my head around anyone complaining about the way those were mixed. I wish more albums these days were recorded with more experimentation on this level. i would make a huge stink if anyone Remixed those albums, and I certainly wouldnt buy them. hey why not just re-record them? george and john are dead, but we could have clapton do georges parts, and john's son Sean do his! bet we could get it to sound "Better"

    If you think the stereo mixes are good, you NEED to find a copy of the mono mixes. They are much better, and much more in keeping with the original vision of the songs. The Beatles (and Martin/Emerick/others) largely ignored the stereo mixes until the late 60s' because it wasn't a popular format. In some cases, the mono mixes are drastically different than the stereo. And THAT was the way the songs were originally intended.

    The word "remix" has taken on a bad connotation lately. The songs shouldn't be "rearranged" (as is the common understanding of "remix"), but the actual elements need re-balancing, mostly in the area of placement in the stereo field (as others have pointed out). Plus the actual sonic quality of the CDs is poor, and the mixes, as they stand today, need to be remastered in higher quality digital.




    friendship poems for teenagers. %IMG_DESC_5%
  • %IMG_DESC_5%


  • kinster
    Nov 7, 02:58 PM
    how much will the core duo macbooks drop in price when the c2d macbooks are released.

    They're in the refurb section on the apple website




    friendship poems for teenagers. %IMG_DESC_6%
  • %IMG_DESC_6%


  • ironjaw
    Nov 8, 09:05 AM
    yeah, I just purchased that one with burgundy bag :)

    Was going to get the black as it would have been similar priced when you upgrade the white version to 120gb. But �100+ for an extra 40gb isn't worth it

    Congratulations...what's the estimated shipping time?




    friendship poems for teenagers. %IMG_DESC_7%
  • %IMG_DESC_7%


  • Tronic
    Mar 29, 09:24 AM
    As much as I hate my 3G these days (SLOW) i'd rather wait a few extra months for an LTE iPhone to last me another 2 years instead of having LTE in 2012 and feeling the need to upgrade so soon.

    Hopefully iPhone 5 will be both 3G/LTE and GSM/CDMA




    friendship poems for teenagers. %IMG_DESC_8%
  • %IMG_DESC_8%


  • Darth.Titan
    Nov 12, 01:56 PM
    I predict this will be a hot thread for discussion. I'll admit that the app approval process leaves me a bit cold, and is in dire need of some changes.

    Perhaps devs jumping ship will spur Apple to action.




    friendship poems for teenagers. %IMG_DESC_9%
  • %IMG_DESC_9%


  • nsjoker
    Sep 12, 04:32 PM
    I sooo regret installing itunes 7 now. And you can't even revert back to the old one. With the amount of music I have, it's freaking time consuming having to scroll down to find the artist I wanna listen to since the Artist's name is repeated for each album, so there's thousands and thousands of things to scroll through.

    And now its impossible to choose to listen to, for example, only Clapton and Hendrix. Before I could just command+click each artist or even album and there, instant quick playlist. Now I have to create an actual playlist, and probably remember to delete it or else I'll end up with tons of lists.

    All in all, this is visually nice upgrade but the usability is down the pan drastically. Its virtually unusable and VERY time consuming.

    APPLE BRING BACK COLUMN VIEW PLEASE!!

    ... it's right there on the bottom right




    friendship poems for teenagers. %IMG_DESC_10%
  • %IMG_DESC_10%


  • kresh
    Oct 15, 06:33 PM
    Typical machead responses on this thread:

    microsoft wireless media player - aww that's sooo stupid...
    apple wireless media player (when it comes out) - aww that's sooo cool...


    now go drink your kool-aid everyone...:)

    When 60 million people are drinking the same kool-aid, common sense would tell you it's great and you should give it a try :)

    edit: and before you say that MS has 90% of the computing environment and i should try that kool-aid because it must be great. I did try it and it's skunk water!




    friendship poems for teenagers. %IMG_DESC_11%
  • %IMG_DESC_11%


  • itcheroni
    Mar 28, 11:08 PM
    Obama is quite within his rights according to the War Powers Resolution (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Powers_Resolution) ...

    The War Powers Resolution requires the president to notify Congress within 48 hours of committing armed forces to military action and forbids armed forces from remaining for more than 60 days, with a further 30 day withdrawal period, without an authorization of the use of military force or a declaration of war. The resolution was passed by two-thirds of Congress, overriding a presidential veto.

    That is if America is under immediate threat, hence Bush's big case about WMDs before invading Iraq. America was under no threat from Libya. The President cannot simply go to war because he feels like it. That is definitely not a power he has by the Constitution but it is a power he'll take nonetheless. The Executive branch has taken more and more power away from the legislature and, most of all, the people and I don't think it'll stop until things get much worse.

    I really hope he isn't under the Keynesian impression that war is good for one's economy. This is the mark of an empire in decline.




    friendship poems for teenagers. %IMG_DESC_12%
  • %IMG_DESC_12%


  • starlabs
    Oct 27, 11:34 AM
    There's another temperature monitoring utility, called appropriately enough, Temperature Monitor. I switched to it after CoreDuoTemp was flaking out on me. So far, it's given me pretty reliable readings. Maybe you guys should try that.

    I'm pretty sure readings of 15C-19C are incorrect. I've NEVER seen or heard of modern laptop/desktop CPUs running that cool.

    The lowest readings I've gotten on my laptop, from memory, would be low to mid 40s. It usually idles at mid-50s.


    With regards to "pushing the machine = shutdown"... that's only somewhat true. Making both cores 100% cpu usage has been a way to trigger the random shutdown, but that doesn't make it the cause. I've had plenty of situations where my MacBook was idling and just turned itself off...




    friendship poems for teenagers. %IMG_DESC_13%
  • %IMG_DESC_13%


  • kresh
    Aug 8, 05:12 AM
    Steve looks unhealthy. He's not as sharp as he used to be. His keynotes were flawless. He stuttered several times, forgot what he was saying in mid sentence, and handed a considerable amount of the keynote to other people. Steve was a control freak in past WWDC keynotes.

    I think he may be in not-so-good health. But I've said that before.

    I was thinking the same thing. He was not mentally very sharp.

    Normally he is so excited and pumped. In past keynotes when he was sitting at the computer and grabbed his water, it with a purpose, excited to get on with it. In past keynotes it was the minor things, his body language and such, that would get me so pumped, I would be bouncing in my chair watching the keynote.

    All of that was missing yesterday. He was distracted, and acted as if he had no energy at all.

    But I think what tipped me off that something was wrong, was him allowing others to take up half of the presentation time.

    I know that when Wal-Mart found out that Sam Walton was going to pass, they scrambled trying to absorb as much of Sam into the "Corporate Culture" as they could. For example, his dog Roy on the dogfood ect.

    With Steve sharing the stage with his subordinates as much as he did, it was like Apple is now trying to show that there were other people besides Steve at Apple that have the passion.

    Their mode of dress was even contrived. You could tell that not all of them were used to wearing thier shirt tales out. hehe The big guy's, that did the Mac Pro presentation, shirt was wrinkled where it had been tucked in his pants all morning long.

    Sorry to ramble, but I just have a bad feeling that something is up with Steve. If there is, I hope there is enough time to absorb Steve into the Corporate Culture (instead of the tyrant image he has now) and cultivate someone to quickly step up.

    heh, That was selfish, sorry. If something is up with Steve, I wish him all the best and hope that he can cured, and if not, pass in peace. :(

    I would prefer to be totally wrong, and that he was just having a bad day!




    friendship poems for teenagers. %IMG_DESC_14%
  • %IMG_DESC_14%


  • blahblah100
    Mar 28, 02:32 PM
    Your point would be valid IF SHE HAD A FAMILY TO HAUL AROUND ANYMORE.

    Both her children have their own vehicles and they no longer take long family vacations in the car anymore.

    The wasting of a finite resource and pollution put out by a vehicle that large to drive 3 miles to and from the grocery store has no justification.

    And yes, I do feel good about myself. I drive a vehicle that gets 95+ mpg.

    I fail to see how it is your business what car they drive whether it gets 95 mpg or 2 mpg and whether they have 7,000 kids or none.

    Get over yourself.




    friendship poems for teenagers. %IMG_DESC_15%
  • %IMG_DESC_15%


  • LightSpeed1
    Apr 17, 02:01 AM
    2nd iPad here I come.




    friendship poems for teenagers. %IMG_DESC_16%
  • %IMG_DESC_16%


  • quigleybc
    Sep 22, 01:15 PM
    How could Wal Mart feel threatened by anything.

    They are more powerful than most countries.

    the ITMS has been kickin in full swing for years now, and Wal Mart still leads in CD sales, and music distribution by a long shot.

    I hope this goes really public and gets exposed through the media, so everyone knows what WM is trying to do.


    I would have loved to hear the phone call between Jobs and Lee.




    friendship poems for teenagers. %IMG_DESC_17%
  • %IMG_DESC_17%


  • ezekielrage_99
    Sep 4, 11:23 PM
    Strange, because everyone said that Apple would release the MB and MBPs on the 12th, but not all of a sudden it shifted to the iMac :confused:

    I'm surprised we haven't started with those "New PowerBook Next Tuesday" rumors, they were fun.




    friendship poems for teenagers. %IMG_DESC_18%
  • %IMG_DESC_18%


  • kpbpsw
    Nov 4, 06:07 PM
    We need to get developers to use open standards and flash is not!
    Besides flash being a processor hog (bad code especially on the Mac) it is bad for search engines, it is bad for web standards, it is bad for design.

    At one time it was the only way to get rich media and non-refresh dynamic content on the web. Now there are much better lower overhead, open, web standards based ways of doing this. Flash should go away!

    Apple taking a stand against flash is good. All the internet needs now is a open standard video codec!

    What we all need to do is educate / demand that web developers / sited eliminate flash and use open standards.

    Personally I do not use sites that require flash for operability - one of my favorite hotel chains "upgraded" their site to a flash based reservation system - it looks great but is slow and un-reliable, - so I stopped staying there and emailed them telling them they lost a customer due to their bad flash based reservation system!

    I disagree that people don't care about flash players. Plenty of sites out there use flash extensively and do not offer a non-flash version. Adding adobe flash capability to the iphone would make it that much better in my opinion. Just because apple doesn't want it, doesn't mean it's not useful. I for one believe that apple "sometimes" listens to it's users, and if enough people complain, apple will react. Think apps for the iphone (remember apple's stand, it's an ipod, not a computer), cut/paste and push service. Background apps seem to be the next barrier to be broken, why not flash?

    As far as adobe and MS "holding back" web progression, the whole point of flash is that it is a tool that makes highly interactive media sites easier to accomplish.




    friendship poems for teenagers. %IMG_DESC_19%
  • %IMG_DESC_19%


  • Slix
    May 5, 07:59 AM
    Sounds good. Not that connecting to iTunes once in a while to update/backup/sync is a problem for me.




    Vantage Point
    Mar 11, 03:59 PM
    Remember, it's still just a rumor.

    I will be amazed if it is tomorrow and relieved if it is Tuesday 16th.

    Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.




    Treq
    Nov 9, 12:39 PM
    Apple added their own Flash player that only works with Utube. They had to do that or they would have been killed in the press, but still they have their own custom flash player for UTube video, but block all else.



    Umm... No. YouTube on the I phone isn't flash. It's quicktime h.264. YouTube made their site work with the iPhone, and with flash. I have my MacBook set to use quicktime when I go to YouTube because Flash player for mac is so poorly written.




    yoak
    Jul 23, 03:45 AM
    I think it would be nice for short stories, I don�t think I could finish a novel on an iPod




    LarryC
    Apr 2, 09:25 PM
    And yet again, people are falling for the MP myth.

    Let's see the quality of these photos and video, then we'll talk.

    Mp Myth. Is that the same as Steve's old favorite, The megahertz myth:D

    Sorry, I just thought that would be funny.




    Platform
    Nov 8, 08:12 AM
    This was faster than I expected...

    Not much really, just the CPU....can't complain though ;)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment