Thursday, May 26, 2011

musical tattoo designs

musical tattoo designs. musical tattoo designs.
  • musical tattoo designs.


  • arn
    Nov 6, 02:19 PM
    I think people try to prevent multiple songs from the same artist showing up at once... but we then forget to go back...

    we'll get 'em in there...

    I'll talk to the other admins

    arn




    musical tattoo designs. music tattoos designs.
  • music tattoos designs.


  • cocky jeremy
    Oct 28, 08:24 PM
    My girlfriend saw this and made me one yesterday.. :)




    musical tattoo designs. music-tattoo-flash
  • music-tattoo-flash


  • alphaod
    Oct 17, 04:46 PM
    I usually go out with my camera and walk around taking pictures. Then I crop and make them into wallpapers.




    musical tattoo designs. music tattoo designs 1.
  • music tattoo designs 1.


  • Zen0Jin
    May 6, 03:29 PM
    LCDs looks horrible when not ran at their native resolution. You will definitely want to run it at 2560x1600. If the text is too small, sit closer or make the fonts bigger.

    Um... no...

    My 27" looks great @ 1920x1080...

    In games, you can't tell the difference.




    musical tattoo designs. Tattoos of Music Notes amp;
  • Tattoos of Music Notes amp;


  • UnixMac
    Oct 12, 08:02 PM
    I'm gonna give it until the 3rd week of Oct is over, then I'll give up and just buy a used PB 667 to hold me over till the new stuff comes out. But I'll be darned if I pay $3200 for an 800mhz G4, I don't care how sexy it is.




    musical tattoo designs. Music Tattoo Designs
  • Music Tattoo Designs


  • legreve
    Apr 7, 01:21 AM
    Well... I was so anxious to get the Vertex 3 that I jumped on Pixmanias offer to deliver faster than any other mainland suppliers and even cheaper. Therefore I cancelled my order at always reliable Dustin.dk. I shouldn't have done that :S

    What happend is this.

    I cancel at Dustin having found better price and faster delivery.
    I order at Pixmania.com
    They write they'd be able to send the item from april 1st.
    April 1st comes, but the date gets pushed to april 5th.
    April 5th comes, but the date gets pushed to april 8th.
    I write them to cancel my order, and here's where then chain comes off the wheel...
    After cancelling, I immediately check my bank account, and I'll be damned... the bastards reserved the cash amount for the item.
    First of all, I don't see a reason why they would reserve money in advance for an item they don't even have in stock and by pushing the dates give me the impression that they wont likely have it any time soon.
    But the worst I think is reserving the money after I cancel... what the hell!?

    I my nerdrage I ofcourse head straight out to look at reviews (yeah... next time do that before I buy something... I know) and atleast in Denmark where I live, Pixmania.com is getting hammered for bad service, faulty items, and a logistics circus when returning items (mind you, apparently you pay for returning the item yourself :O... hallo, are we living in the 90s??)

    So do yourself the favor, don't buy at Pixmania, the reduced price is not worth the trouble you'll go through in case something is wrong :(




    musical tattoo designs. Music Designs for Tattoo
  • Music Designs for Tattoo


  • SideStepSociety
    Apr 27, 04:09 AM
    Okay, so perhaps the title is a bit vague.

    I've enabled the lock rotation/mute switch plist mod on my iPhone 4. However, when using the switch as a rotation lock switch, there's a blank black icon in my multitasking menu where the "Mute on/off" button should be.

    Could somebody SSH/iFile/whatever the icons for the multitasking mute on/off button for me and send them this way? Likely to be in:

    "/System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app"

    The rotation lock icon is under the name, "RotationLockButton-iphone.png" and "RotationUnlockButton-iphone.png" if that helps at all.

    Thanks a bunch for any help! It'll save me a heck of a lot of grief. Downloading a 600MB file on terrible satellite internet is like pulling teeth.




    musical tattoo designs. musical tattoo designs.
  • musical tattoo designs.


  • arogge
    Jul 11, 09:01 PM
    It appears that OS X will truncate any password longer than 7 characters to only 8 characters. In other words, it's an 8-character overflow. This problem is global in that it affects the Login Window, Screen Effects, Keychain Access, and even network logon security. For anyone with long password phrases that have easily-guessable words in the first 8 characters, this is a problem. Since "MacintoshOSXIsMoreSecureThanMicrosoftWindows" only needs to be entered as "Macintosh", gaining unauthorized access is very simple with a common name attack. Of course, we all have passwords that are a combination of letters and numbers, including a mix of upper- and lower-case characters. ;)




    musical tattoo designs. Music Tattoo Designs
  • Music Tattoo Designs


  • discounteggroll
    May 3, 09:33 AM
    I had an iPad (1st gen) and liked it to an extent. I "need" a computer with me at all times, and the iPad just didn't cut it for me. I gave that to my dad and got an 11" MBA with 4GB, and fell in love. I no longer have to carry the 15 MBP around with me, and the air is such a nice weight and size, and packs the same punch as it's bigger brother the pro with certain obvious limitations. I would go ahead and get a $25 USB DVD burner from newegg, and consider using USB drives or cloud storage as you mentioned. as far as iwork/office goes, if you are making these presentations and not distributing it to others, iwork would be fine. If others are giving you powerpoints and you are displaying them, you might want to get office to ensure compatibility.




    musical tattoo designs. musical tattoo designs.
  • musical tattoo designs.


  • samdweck
    Oct 6, 08:56 PM
    Originally posted by Spock
    I remember once all I said in a post was "Yes" and I could not sleep for day's

    is posting things that are about two or three sentences and not COMPLETELY relative to the topic spam? i hope not... b/c i try my best to make my posts sensibel!




    musical tattoo designs. musical tattoo designs.
  • musical tattoo designs.


  • gorskiegangsta
    May 2, 11:58 PM
    Are you sure the 2008 model has DDR3? If so, then it means the 2008 model is compatible with DDR3 so there should be no issues, it'll just downclock to 1067mhz.




    musical tattoo designs. music tattoo. Musical Tattoos
  • music tattoo. Musical Tattoos


  • KyleGP
    May 4, 02:06 AM
    I agree.
    I was going to send it to him today then it hit my gut and I thought logically.
    So I went back and said change of plans, I want to do the exchange with my friend.
    What's funny is since I told him that I'd like to do the exchange with my friend in person again, he hasn't responded. If he doesn't respond from this point on, I think I made the best decision of the century, because it was obviously a scam.




    musical tattoo designs. with music tattoos.
  • with music tattoos.


  • rjohnstone
    Mar 14, 12:59 PM
    I have three letters for you.... DRM.
    The Netflix app is very well protected.
    They do this to prevent stream recording/capture.




    musical tattoo designs. musical tattoo designs.
  • musical tattoo designs.


  • Mr. Anderson
    Sep 28, 05:02 PM
    Or better yet, what do I do to keep people from viewing the directory if there isn't a index.html

    D




    musical tattoo designs. music tattoo ideas
  • music tattoo ideas


  • FreeState
    Mar 1, 06:45 PM
    Ironic part is, by trying to defend this law the republicans are just speeding up the whole process of it going to court and having it ruled unconstitutional. So thanks to republicans, the Feds may soon be recognizing gay marriages! Who would have thought?


    Not only that - it looks like those in Congress who want to take up the case want FRC (SPLC certified Hate group Family Research Council) to partner with them on the cases. Congressional Republicans may want to rethink that as nearly all their research and positions will not hold up in a court of law (for example, a child does better if his or her same sex parents don't divorce, so obviously that must show a child raised by two members of the same sex will damage the child, no study on that needed!).




    musical tattoo designs. Tribal cross tattoos designs.
  • Tribal cross tattoos designs.


  • Littleodie914
    Nov 28, 08:47 PM
    Does anyone know anything about those thin-looking Plextor DVD burners? Thanks!




    musical tattoo designs. lotus flower tattoos designs 9
  • lotus flower tattoos designs 9


  • snaky69
    May 3, 07:35 PM
    Hi all,

    Just purchased my first mac and have a couple of questions.

    1. When I use an external monitor and choose mirroring to show on the external the display is really bad compared to the laptop. How do I fix this, I want the external display to look as crisp as the laptop. Also, I'm using the HDMI adapter. When i go to display properties it shows 1280 x 800 is max I think...Any ideas?

    2. Why won't safari pages and itunes go to full display? Does that make sense? All i get is the small pages when you open them up. I see the green button but it dosen't seem to fix my problem.

    I'm sure I will have more as I get more into this.

    1. As previously mentioned, you're mirroring, which is pretty self explanatory, you're making a mirror image of your computer screen, resolution and all. Tell us how you truly want to use your external display: extended desktop, or as a main screen when at home? We'll be able to tell you more.

    2. Because maximizing everything is a very windows-user and useless thing to do, once all the info/text on a page is on screen, any bigger is completely useless and just blocks everything out behind it. Macs are meant to multi-task, and not maximizing helps doing just that. If you truly want to maximize everything for some obscure reason, just drag the bottom right corner and resize the window manually.




    musical tattoo designs. designs cost? Keyword
  • designs cost? Keyword


  • robbieduncan
    Dec 15, 04:23 PM
    Are we talking Aluminium or Titanium here?




    musical tattoo designs. musical tattoo designs.
  • musical tattoo designs.


  • thesmileman
    Apr 30, 07:38 AM
    Come on by and join me!




    Ugg
    Dec 20, 03:44 PM
    I like it. Some privacy advocates don't like it, but I for one am more paranoid about giving out my SSN. If someone wants your print they could get it from the keyboard you type your password/pin in. You can't lose your finger print, or have it stolen (without knowing it's missing right away). These devices are already pretty good at ignoring 'fakes', and I've seen some that have hea sensors to make sure the 'finger' being read is warm enough to be a persons.

    Anyways, in my experience with them they are alright. I would like to have one at home that I could use for my passwords at websites and such. Have my password be a random series of characters and have the reader insert it only after verifying my finger. Would work nice. Same for the ATM... no mor lost cards or trying to keep the guy behind me from seeing my PIN...

    Did you ever see that James Bond movie where a guy offers 007 a drink and then takes it to analyze his fingerprints after he handled it? The fingerprints matched although later 007 peeled off the fake prints from his fingers. Whether this is feasible or not I don't know, but fingerprints alone seems like a pretty risky strategy. If it were a matter of fingerprints only I bet there will be a rash of missing fingers and it wouldn't be hard to heat them to body temperature....




    1macker1
    Apr 22, 08:14 AM
    why is a tab button needed. Command + T seems to be easier. Now a way to scroll through tabs would be nice.




    imaketouchtheme
    May 5, 10:25 PM
    Also, bumping your own thread is against forum rules.

    The solution to your problem lies within my post.




    velocityg4
    Apr 20, 12:21 PM
    this one is listed as being specifically for the samsung HS12UHE

    http://cgi.ebay.com/1-8-usb-external-HDD-Enclosure-CASE-f-SATA-LIF-HS12UHE-/250691918585?pt=PCC_Drives_Storage_Internal&hash=item3a5e671af9

    after many fruitless ebay searches i located this by searching "SATA LIF"

    That must be the correct one. If you count the number of pins on the back of LIF connector you will see there are 24. Since I already managed to get the Air running I have already backed up the data. So do not need one of these anymore. I'll keep this referenced though if I ever happen to need to perform data recovery on another Rev B/C Air. I'll also mention if the one I ordered is for the 40 or 24 pin connector. Though from further research I think it is 40 pin.




    blevins321
    Apr 3, 12:13 AM
    What will happen if you lose your car and house keys?

    He'll call 911 ;)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment