Sunday, May 29, 2011

facebook emoticons penguin

facebook emoticons penguin. Facebook chat penguin emoticon
  • Facebook chat penguin emoticon



  • cmwade77
    May 4, 10:55 AM
    You know, you can always manually install the App on Android or use the Amazon App Store, Easy Tether (it's only USB though) is still there. Competition is always a good thing, as the Amazon App Store shows.





    facebook emoticons penguin. smiley emoticons for facebook.
  • smiley emoticons for facebook.



  • nuckinfutz
    Oct 18, 05:59 PM
    With the new codecs Sony can barely justify 50GB discs for movie distribution. How in the world can you justify 300GB discs?

    HVD or something like it would be keen for an Ultra HD format or a 4k format in 10-15yrs but right now it's a solution to a problem that doesn't exist for movie playback.





    facebook emoticons penguin. tagging pictures for facebook.
  • tagging pictures for facebook.



  • Thex1138
    Sep 29, 11:27 PM
    The prototyping lab :rolleyes:





    facebook emoticons penguin. Facebook Emoticons and
  • Facebook Emoticons and



  • bpaluzzi
    May 4, 04:26 AM
    yes, that would make it more expensive. in fact, what we're essentially talking about here is nothing more than a 'slate' tablet PC, which has been around forever. they're making a comeback thanks to the ipad, and i hope they will become the standard, for the higher end tablets anyways. they are more expensive than ipads, but they're actual computers that run full operating systems. they have touch and they have pen input.

    that's a direction Apple should have gone in a long time ago. i hope, hope, hope they will go there in the future.

    They've been around for a long time, and noone has bought them. And for good reason: they're awful. They try to do two things (touch and full OS), and the result is that they don't do either well (and that's being generous). And they're not making a comeback in any way. Companies that have traditionally made slates are ditching them for iPad-esque tablets.



    more...


    facebook emoticons penguin. To make a Penguin on FaceBook
  • To make a Penguin on FaceBook



  • Ygn
    Nov 6, 06:51 PM
    Getting it for PS3, I haven't pre ordered it but I'll probably get it at midnight from BlockBusters.

    I always preferred W@W to MW2 so I'm hoping it's gonna be more like that. If it's more like MW2 I'll probably be like this within a day.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v_dFtizv7I

    LOL oh dear!

    I pre-ordered the hardened edition mainly for the map packs which come with it.





    facebook emoticons penguin. facebook emoticon was made
  • facebook emoticon was made



  • Di9it8
    Nov 23, 04:53 PM
    Would a US .Mac code bought now work in the UK in February? ;-)
    Should work anywhere from date of first use/registration:rolleyes:



    more...


    facebook emoticons penguin. Tags: emoticons new facebook,
  • Tags: emoticons new facebook,



  • Ygn
    Nov 8, 02:03 PM
    I'm worried about getting banned for getting it (a few hours) early.

    I was on multiplayer earlier, you'd be surprised at how many thousands of people are already on it, via pre-orders I assume and different timezones judging by the different accents people had.





    facebook emoticons penguin. learn Penguin emoticon the
  • learn Penguin emoticon the



  • Chundles
    Sep 12, 04:06 AM
    I thought it was 5pm?

    At 10am in Cupertino it will be 6pm in London.



    more...


    facebook emoticons penguin. list of facebook emoticons
  • list of facebook emoticons



  • ErikAndre
    Jan 11, 02:55 PM
    I predict a... ready for this... the Newton comes back.





    facebook emoticons penguin. smiley emoticons for facebook.
  • smiley emoticons for facebook.



  • charlituna
    Dec 19, 01:26 PM
    On your first point: It is also the company that came out with the iphone 4 and its antenna problems.

    yes the tragic design flaw that only existed in the US in the areas where ATT service blows.

    Same design flaw recently confirmed on the HTC even

    As for these rumors, I don't believe said site on anything. Their record is so spotty it is a joke. Also if Apple was going to release a CDMA phone why haven't they for countries like China where I is the dominate cell phone tech. Instead they went with the second place carrier who supports GSM. Even all the talk that they are hiring CDMA knowledged engineers which 'proves' they are working on a Verizon phone falls apart when you consider the unlocked, no exclusives iPad. So that staff could be working on the product.

    I won't go so far as to say that a CDMA iPhone would never happen, or an LTE Verizon iPhone. I just do buy that it is coming this soon. For a number of reasons. And no one has shown me proof reasonable enough to think otherwise




    more...


    facebook emoticons penguin. Facebook+emoticons+42
  • Facebook+emoticons+42



  • bluebomberman
    Oct 2, 05:24 PM
    Oh and I also want a T-shirt that says "DVD John cracked my butt." :)

    Ouch. Ew. Gross.

    :eek:





    facebook emoticons penguin. facebook smileys penguin. gif
  • facebook smileys penguin. gif



  • lazyrighteye
    Oct 6, 04:03 PM
    I have used every major U.S. carrier except Sprint. I have used every iteration of iPhone since the original's launch date - which also represented my 1st experience with AT&T.

    Until the 1st iPhone 3G, I had no issues with AT&T and their Edge network - namely because it's speed (or lack there of) was all we iPhone users knew at the time. Often calling AT&T my favorite service provider to date. And at the time, that was true. But once the 1st iPhone 3G hit, it started to become apparent that AT&T's network was not up to task. And as the popularity of the device grew, so too did my frustration with AT&T's network.

    Living in Denver, CO, my (and several other users I know) 3G experience has been so poor, my dropped call frequency so high, that I had (yes, past tense - I'm getting there) disabled 3G most of the time. Of the two places I spend 80% of my life - work & home - neither offered a scenario that allowed me to use my iPhone for sending/receiving phone calls (let alone data). Zero bars of 3G and maybe a nub of Edge. At best. And that's having a giant AT&T logo'd tower in line-of-sight of my house and STILL can't send/receive phone calls form home. And mine and my wife's iPhones our only phones, this has been a really big problem for us. and what's been almost more frustrating than dropping all of my calls has been that all along I have upheld my end of the bargain. Every month, in full & on time, I pay our 2-iPhone Family Plan. But AT&T has not upheld their end of the bargain. A major aspect of the device, 3G, is virtually unusable to users in Denver (and other major markets). Dozens of fairly cordial calls (yes, I've been told by an AT&T rep that I'm "always polite" and that "yes, we do denote callers' behavior") to AT&T yielded the same, "we're sorry" replies. One even crediting my account for a full month of service. Nice, but that doesn't make my phone work any better. Another call to AT&T, that dropped, saw the rep called back to leave me a 4-minute message about how sorry she was about my horrible experience. Saying, on record, that their network "sucked," that they receive "a lot of calls about this from their iPhone customers." Even offering me the option to walk from my contract sans penalty. And that's when it hit me... wow - if one of AT&T's contingency plans is to bad mouth their own network and then allow iPhone customers to break their contracts, then this was a much larger issue than I realized.

    And all of that set up was meant to paint a picture. One that many of you are all too familiar with. Same story, different city. So, with as much AT&T bashing as I have done over the past couple of years, I think it only fair/I'm happy to report that it appears AT&T has fixed their 3G issue in Denver. Monday morning, I woke to 5 glorious bars of 3G at home. I even shut down my iPhone & rebooted to make sure it was really there. Sure enough, glory! And from work I was able to make several phone calls with no issue. Confused by a functional AT&T network, I called AT&T and asked why everything was working. With a chuckle, the rep sad it appeared the network was upgraded in my area (seemed a canned line, but hey - I'll take it.). So here I am - day 2 of full 3G service at home, at work, all over town. Sounds silly, but it's really nice when your network... works. Considering my only gripe with my iPhone experience has been the service provider (yeah, a big gripe), it now appears the Denver's coverage is finally working as advertised. While the rep wasn't able to uncover exactly what "your network was updated" meant, I wonder if it's the new spectrum upgrade we've been hearing/reading about? Any other Denver (or other troubled markets) users notice the improved, read: functinoal, AT&T network? Pretty nice, eh?

    So when I saw the Verizon "Coverage Maps" commercial Monday eve, it was oddly refrehing to find I wasn't yelling "YEAH! STUPID AT&T!" while waving my fist at the tv and instead able to turn off said tv and call my recently widowed mother who lives 2,000 miles from Denver - something I hadn't been able to do, from home, in 2 years. Ahh the simple pleasures...

    Here's hope others' coverage improves as well.



    more...


    facebook emoticons penguin. facebook Penguin, facebook
  • facebook Penguin, facebook



  • jellybean
    Mar 18, 06:59 PM
    What gives anyone the right to put down another person's passion or something they're enthusiastic about? If a friend of mine buys an expensive new car and it didn't suit my own personal taste, I would at least try and be polite about it and not belittle them by saying "what a pile of crap! you spent all that money on that piece of junk?" It's damn rude!

    A friend of a friend of mine who once visited my apartment made a snide comment about my iMac. I immediately replied "your t-shirt makes you look fat and ugly", which was met by a very awkward moment of silence. I followed up by saying "don't be rude about my personal taste and I won't be rude about yours."
    Needless to say he probably left thinking I'm some nutter who has an unhealthy relationship with my computer, but I'm glad I made the point.

    But I do agree that a lot of it is just jealousy. I've known many people who were once very vocal about their hate for Apple and the iPhone, who have since become iPhone owners themselves and now love it.

    And perhaps you could remind those who smirk that you've spent �500 on your phone that they too will likely be paying a similar amount for their smartphone over the course of their contract, but with an unlocked iPhone you also have the added benefit of being able to take advantage of much cheaper "sim only" tariffs which you're not locked in to.





    facebook emoticons penguin. facebook emoticons codes,
  • facebook emoticons codes,



  • dethmaShine
    Apr 13, 06:13 AM
    My experience has been the exact opposite with the Mac, whether its trying to access a share on one of my other computers (my wife uses a PC) or accessing network resources on my work's network.

    When in windows 7 it "just worked" I had no need to mess with eth0, drivers or any manually set up a network. I was able to connect to the resource and use it. Also it was much faster.


    It has always been the same with the mac. Just go to the finder and look for shared computers.
    OR
    Taskbar: 'Go To Server/Computer'
    OR
    ssh/ftp > prostuff-not required


    I had issues with OSX, that I was unable to access any shared files from my wife's computer. Accessing my work stuff was a bit easier but was SLOW, painfully slow. I pull up a folder with a couple hundred files, and I can easily sit there for well over 10 minutes while OSX does it thing. Windows, just a couple of minutes.


    Report bugs. Are you comparing b/w OSX <-> Windows and Windows <-> Windows?


    Networking is where windows has a clear advantage of OSX, in part because many (most?) enterprise networks are windows based, at least from my experience.


    You are confusing stuff.


    Given the design of windows, there's zero chance of that, it would require a complete rewrite and the folks at MS really don't see the design of windows being flawed. Especially since they see the marketshare being what it is - kind of like why fix it if it isn't broke mentality.

    Fair enough.



    more...


    facebook emoticons penguin. Facebook+emoticons+shark
  • Facebook+emoticons+shark



  • admanimal
    Mar 28, 03:08 PM
    Are you new to the design awards? They have existed for years without the App Store. It used to to be that you would submit your app to Apple prior to WWDC. Why would an App Store be required?

    In other words, it is now more fair to everyone because you just need to be in the App Store rather than having to submit your app specifically to be considered.





    facebook emoticons penguin. like emoticons penguin
  • like emoticons penguin



  • MacDonaldsd
    Jan 9, 04:53 PM
    http://events.apple.com.edgesuite.net/j47d52oo/event/ has less spoiler - first post!

    Don't no how you got that, but thank you !!!!!!!!!



    more...


    facebook emoticons penguin. new facebook penguin emoticon
  • new facebook penguin emoticon



  • bedifferent
    Apr 29, 07:11 PM
    A slider like that only makes sense on a touch interface, where you would physically move it. A user would drag it along with a finger. Very "organic".

    Animation for sake of animation is pointless. With a mouse, it is counter intuitive, when all users are used to "pushing" or "depressing" the button in.

    What about using the magic trackpad to "slide" the selection? Perhaps engaging "Tap to Click" then sliding the bar with the trackpad.

    My Magic Trackpad was collecting dust until the release of Lion DP's. OS X 10.7 is definitely making more use of the multi-touch features of the track pad.





    facebook emoticons penguin. lt;bgt;facebook emoticonslt;gt;
  • lt;bgt;facebook emoticonslt;gt;



  • TrulyYuki
    Apr 6, 12:44 PM
    Jared1988,
    where did you get those? Did you make them?
    My mom and I would love some!
    We already have those rubber bracelets but we have very tiny wrists.





    facebook emoticons penguin. Emoticons penguin, simple
  • Emoticons penguin, simple



  • twoodcc
    Apr 29, 08:52 PM
    I should have a new system (i7 980x) tomorrow, I will get it set up with Ubuntu to do bigadv units.

    you're really getting one?! if so, you'll have to start a new thread about it, and give up updates!





    Fossie
    Jan 11, 06:53 PM
    I think people should just get over it. Although doing it while he was doing the talk was a little :mad:





    wpotere
    Apr 13, 11:17 AM
    There are already armed marshall on many flights in the US. WHen was the last time we had a shoot out in the sky? :rolleyes:

    His point was remove the TSA security check and only have only armed air marshals. Bringing a gun to a bomb fight is like bringing a knife to a gun fight.

    My point was that the TSA security does provide a buffer to keep terrorists from boarding a plane packed with explosives where an armed masrhal is going to be useless.

    The world we once knew no longer exists, time to get used to it.





    conradzoo
    Sep 12, 07:35 AM
    Wow!

    This is like Independence Day, you know, everybody reporting in from everywhere that spaceships are sighted.





    Chupa Chupa
    Sep 12, 06:55 AM
    If it's just Disney, then there's not much point. The reason iTMS succeeded from the start was that it was simple and it had the largest library from which you could purchase single songs. If the iTunes Movie store starts with just Disney movies, then it's dead in the water. Let's just hope that ThinkSecret is wrong again, as usual.


    Do you recall when iTunes launched the video store? The only TV shows were like 3-4 ABC shows + a few Disney Channel shows. I think you are underestimating the power of iTunes to drag studios along. Disney has a large library of titles, and not just Mickey Goes to Camp.

    But it's going to be HARDWARE that looms large if a movie store can be sucessfull, then pricing, then content. No WS iPod, and I think the sucess rate goes down dramatically. The majority of people have no desire to watch movies on their computer unless maybe on a laptop if they are travelling.





    yellow
    Jan 15, 04:59 PM
    Hee-hee.. I was just watching the MBA guided tour on the Apple site and they made sure to tell you that it ships with Mac OS X Leopard and iLife 08.

    First thought.. I would NOT want to be trying to make movies or DVDs on that thing.

    Second thought.. I sure hope that I'd be smart enough to order a SuperDrive with it so I can reinstall the OS or burn those DVDs. :)

    They should really just jack the price up $100 and make you opt out of getting one with the unit during the config process.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment