Sunday, May 29, 2011

sweet love poems for her

sweet love poems for her. sweet love poems for her. sad
  • sweet love poems for her. sad



  • Multimedia
    Aug 7, 09:48 PM
    Anyone Here Think We Should Buy Dell 30" Displays Instead? They are still a lot less money with more inputs. :)





    sweet love poems for her. sweet love poems for her.
  • sweet love poems for her.



  • dalvin200
    Sep 12, 07:57 AM
    Yeah. I am off to bed for 4 hours. iTunes will just be frustrating given its not going to be for us I think. Maybe there will be some juciy hardware in 4 hours or so.

    u know u won;t get a seconds sleep.. cos you'll be thinking and thinking.. iPods, movie store, thinking.. and you'll be back on macrumors within 2 mins :P





    sweet love poems for her. sweet love poems for her.
  • sweet love poems for her.



  • Reventon
    Apr 10, 09:15 PM
    Pre-ordered the Duke Nukem Collector's Edition for PS3.

    http://www.platformnation.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Duke-Nukem-Forever-Balls-Of-Steel-Collectors-Edition.jpg

    Always bet on the Duke! :cool:





    sweet love poems for her. sweet love poems for her. love
  • sweet love poems for her. love



  • vi2867
    Oct 11, 01:43 PM
    It's obvious that Steve Jobs was going to release the True Video iPod soon. I think they intended to release the true video iPod in October when they announced Movie downloads. Something must have happened that the iPod was just not ready, so they scrambled and made some minor upgrades that they intended to do anyways.

    Apple knows it has to get it right or it could be a big disaster. Their goal is to release it before the holidays, but if for some reason they can't, it will be released at Mac World. I think their main issues that have caused it to be delayed is the battery life and the screen cover. The battery life has to be from 4 to 6 hours and the screen has to have some kind of protection that won't be damaged if it is touched constantly.

    If it is going to be released it will happen anytime from now until the second week of November or during the first week of December. If it does not happen during these two time frames it won't happen until Mac World.



    more...


    sweet love poems for her. sweet love poems for her.
  • sweet love poems for her.



  • thejadedmonkey
    Apr 7, 09:18 AM
    If Windows 8 doesn't have something as simple as Spaces or multiple desktops, then it's an inferior OS.

    If someone can make such a broad statement, they are an inferior person





    sweet love poems for her. Sweet Love Poems For Her
  • Sweet Love Poems For Her



  • dpaanlka
    Jan 15, 03:32 PM
    Everyone is harping on the MacBook Air because of it's lack of ports or an optical drive, but at the end of the day people are still going to want to buy it. It's a nice product.

    I think its very reasonably priced by the way - compare that to other machines in the class.



    more...


    sweet love poems for her. Long Distance Love Poems
  • Long Distance Love Poems



  • croooow
    Apr 6, 08:10 AM
    I remember a girl/woman submitting such an app to Apple.

    It was rejected on the grounds:

    'Not required => redundant'.

    I see something changing now. :rolleyes:

    That is the very first thing I thought of. I remember that rejection and how ridiculous it was for 2 reasons.

    1: She was trying to promote Apple's iAds! How does it hurt Apple?
    2: Has Apple seen all the apps that could easily be called "not required" or "redundant"?





    sweet love poems for her. Sweet Love Poems For Her.
  • Sweet Love Poems For Her.



  • hb234
    May 1, 10:43 AM
    Does anyone have problems with launching launchpad? After installing the build, launchpad didn't even launch anymore. It only shows some screens flickering and then returns to the homescreen. Does someone have a solution for this problem?

    Thanks in advance



    more...


    sweet love poems for her. sweet love poems for her.
  • sweet love poems for her.



  • tkermit
    Apr 5, 03:27 PM
    That's so awesome! :D




















    NOT! :rolleyes:





    sweet love poems for her. sweet love poems for her. her
  • sweet love poems for her. her



  • Flowbee
    Jan 12, 10:40 PM
    Yes
    Seriously, that is such a slippery slope argument it isn't funny. Blaming some pranksters for the end of big expos is silly.

    That's not what I was saying at all. It's hard to tell if you're actually reading the posts you're responding to.



    more...


    sweet love poems for her. sweet love poems for her.
  • sweet love poems for her.



  • fsck-y dingo
    Nov 8, 02:26 PM
    I'm worried about getting banned for getting it (a few hours) early.

    No need to worry. If you have a retail copy of the game you can play before the official release date without any issues.

    Just out of curiosity, where did the games that have already been delivered come from? I ordered through Amazon with the delivery date shipping option so I won't have mine until tomorrow. If there's a place that tends to ship early I may use them next time.





    sweet love poems for her. So, what better way to let her
  • So, what better way to let her



  • valdore
    Jan 12, 07:03 PM
    Oh - and I don't own a mobile phone and have no intention of getting one. Just a rat hole for suckers to pour money down :D




    I'm one of those people who has a mobile but no landline wired telephone. It's becoming more common in the US; other countries I'm not sure.



    more...


    sweet love poems for her. sweet love poems for her.
  • sweet love poems for her.



  • HecubusPro
    Sep 12, 09:03 AM
    How you gonna burn it to DVD if it's Hi-Def?

    Perhaps they'll include HD-DVD burners in the new MBP's. :) Hey, I can dream can't I? :D

    I can't? Darn.





    sweet love poems for her. sweet love poems for her.
  • sweet love poems for her.



  • ChrisBrightwell
    Sep 28, 02:00 PM
    Is the update available now?Don't think so, but I'm not near a Mac w/ 'net access.



    more...


    sweet love poems for her. sweet love poems for her.
  • sweet love poems for her.



  • noservice2001
    Nov 23, 04:40 PM
    i was just wondering if this would update...





    sweet love poems for her. love poems for her. sweet love
  • love poems for her. sweet love



  • gugy
    Oct 11, 01:58 PM
    the deadline i think is Nov. 14 when the Zune is coming out. If passes that I would think maybe at MWSF.
    The main goal is the holiday season. After middle of November is too late to launch such a product.
    So I have my fingers crossed for the last week of October. That's the perfect timing.



    more...


    sweet love poems for her. sweet love poems for her.
  • sweet love poems for her.



  • ChrisTX
    Apr 25, 07:30 PM
    Bigger sensor requires bigger lens and bigger lens requires bigger housing. With Apple, you are not going to get this. If you look for bigger sensor -check Nokia or Sony phones.

    While I agree to an extent, Engadget put the iPhone 4 against a majority of the major smartphone's and the only one to even come close in camera quality was the Nokia N8.





    sweet love poems for her. sweet love poems for her.
  • sweet love poems for her.



  • jaw04005
    Sep 8, 12:18 AM
    Its Music. Music now a days contains some curse words. There were no 5 year olds in that audience...

    Some adults don't use such words in their everyday life for various reasons. I think it's a personal choice whether you choose to listen to "explicit" music, and I wouldn't assume "everyone has" anything. Obviously, it was rather weird to have that type of language in such as professional atmosphere. I wouldn't expect to see it on MTV (without beeps), much less an Apple keynote presentation.

    I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't get "edited" out in the next few days as more people see it.





    sweet love poems for her. love poems to her. short love
  • love poems to her. short love



  • vincenz
    Apr 5, 06:26 PM
    Only Apple... :apple:





    Northgrove
    May 3, 02:28 PM
    Because you then sign a contract that says how you agree to use it. This is outside of that agreement. If you want to sign an agreement to use the data in a different way, I'm sure the carrier will accommodate you. But get your wallet open.

    Where I live, and with the operator I use, this isn't out of the contract though. I don't know which contract you have.





    Sky Blue
    Mar 28, 02:42 PM
    Out of the 14 winners in 2009 & 6 of them are on the App store.

    Billings - On App Store
    BoinxTV - On App Store
    Things - On App Store
    Versions - Not On App Store
    Fontcase - Not On App Store
    Squirrel - On App Store
    Flow - Not On App Store
    ScreenFlow - On App Store
    FotoMagico - On App Store
    Macnification - Not On App Store
    Checkout - Not On App Store
    Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock - Not On App Store
    Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars - Not On App Store
    Bee Docs Timeline 3D Edition - Not On App Store





    leontes
    Jan 9, 03:47 PM
    I posted a story to digg (http://www.digg.com/apple/MacRumors_spoils_keynote_for_watchers_on_their_spoiler_free_page) regarding the spoiling issue. I think Arn was extremely responsive to the issue and avoiding these kinds of inadvertent spoiling is difficult to do in this day and age. My brother even txted me a spoiler. Is it possible to be completely unspoiled regarding something like this?

    There is no spoiling information so far in the story, but I imagine most of us are avoiding digg like the plague.





    zim
    Nov 23, 05:52 PM
    Hmm. Anyone think that there's a chance of a price drop on the Airport Express?

    I got mine last Back Friday and it was discounted.. so maybe.





    smugDrew
    Apr 12, 03:48 AM
    Windows 8?!! :rolleyes: it's not even at Beta stage. More useless transparencies and now with extra fat Ribbon UI boobery. How exciting.

    OS X Lion - if you're a Dev you shouldn't be talking about it...



    No comments:

    Post a Comment