Monday, May 23, 2011

ich liebe du

ich liebe du. Ich liebe dich, du sanftestes
  • Ich liebe dich, du sanftestes


  • Stridder44
    Nov 7, 09:36 AM
    I have a question.... what time does Apple release things, like Cupertino time??? I believe I heard it was nine, and if it is, then we still got another two hours of waiting


    Exactly what I was saying. Apple is based in Cupertino, California. It's not even 8 am here yet. Usually stuff happens between 9am-12pm




    ich liebe du. ich liebe du
  • ich liebe du


  • Gfog
    Oct 26, 05:59 PM
    Ive held off the last firmware update (ver 1.0) as i dont want the fans on contineously, does this update still lead to the fans being on more?




    ich liebe du. ich liebe du.
  • ich liebe du.


  • morespce54
    Aug 4, 12:33 PM
    In addition to my promise to run around naked and post the video to the Internet if iMac gets Conroe, I will do the same if they introduce a phone at WWDC.

    Not happening.



    Enjoy being clean for a while

    If the iMac gets Conroe it will be worth waiting for, especially as it looks likely (from what I read about here) Conroe will be released in July.


    If the iMac gets Conroe, I will run naked across my apartment parking lot, film it and post it on the net.

    Gotcha !!! :D ;)




    ich liebe du. Ich+Ich:Du Erinnerst Mich An
  • Ich+Ich:Du Erinnerst Mich An


  • todd03blown
    Mar 28, 12:17 PM
    Lenox Mall one in Buckhead. Here without a car, so it has to be something I can Marta to. I got there early this morning and the sign was already up that they were out of stock for the day.

    If you have an idea where I could look let me know. I'd love a 64 gig black ATT ready Ipad2. Many coworkers have either the original or the newer iPad and I'm ready to hop on that train.

    Try www.milo.com, that should help you locate one in your area.




    ich liebe du. Wo Bist Du Ich liebe dich
  • Wo Bist Du Ich liebe dich


  • YMark
    Mar 25, 01:08 PM
    This update will probably be great for the people that "upgraded" to the previous update. I didn't load the last debacle, so I'm going to sit on the fence and wait for the reviews before installing this one.




    ich liebe du. ich liebe du
  • ich liebe du


  • Nomadski
    Dec 9, 05:56 PM
    I think there was a quote from Mozart, who obviously didn't know the Beatles, who didn't rank Jesus very high as a composer, but who put Bach ahead of Beethoven.

    Mozart must have had an amazing talent of premonition given the time differences involved in what your saying. (Mozart died 7 years before the earliest known date of Beethovens first 6 string quartets).

    Beethoven's music was adored when he was alive, Bach only became popular after his death. Bach = Revisionism.

    Also, the Jesus thing wasn't THAT subtle?




    ich liebe du. ich Dich liebe ohne diese
  • ich Dich liebe ohne diese


  • blackberrypilot
    Mar 29, 09:48 AM
    I just picked up an iPad 2 from Radioshack. They didn't have any 3G models.




    ich liebe du. ich liebe du.
  • ich liebe du.


  • reden
    Mar 28, 11:07 PM
    And yet, no new iPhone will be present ... I predict a lot of attending hearts will be broken!

    It's called a World Wide Developers Conference for a reason. It's not New Apple Hardware Announcements Conference. Get over it.




    ich liebe du. ich liebe du.
  • ich liebe du.


  • ChromeAce
    Mar 30, 08:22 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

    The iPhone 5 will not be released until 2012. The next iPhone will be called the iPhone 4G.

    Until then, any self-respecting journalist should refer to it as "the fifth-generation iPhone."

    Thank you, and seriously they are not going to make the jump to Iphone 5 for another generation after this one, that I think is still going to come out on time, with an A5 processor in June. I will be making the move from my 3Gs to the next gen as soon as it comes out. Btw I am not basing my knowledge of a summer Iphone release on the fact that apple has not let me down yet year after year of releasing Iphones early into the summer.

    Your logic is flawed. Why would the 6th generation iPhone be called iPhone 5? Apple just got out of the naming sequence and looks like will be following a numerical sequence now. It would be stupid in a marketing aspect to go from iPhone 3G to iPhone 3, as customers would like to see additional things in the name, not the removal of a letter.
    iPad -> iPad 2, iPhone 4 -> iPhone 5.
    It makes the most sense, and btw when people call it "iPhone 5" they're referring it as the 5th generation iPhone because it's a faster way of saying just that.

    iPhone = iPhone 1
    iPhone 3G = iPhone 2
    iPhone 3GS = iPhone 3
    iPhone 4 = iPhone 4
    iPhone 5 = iPhone 5

    In regards to the OP. I'm very excited about the iPhone 5 now, it seems as though waiting for September will be worth it if we're to see a completely revamped iOS + A5 Dual Core CPU + Upgraded GPU + 4" screen + NFC + possible LTE upgradability.

    The iPhone and iPhone 3G have kicked the can update-wise, now it's your turn iPhone 3GS.

    The name "iPhone 4G" adds a letter, it doesn't remove one. It allows a 4G phone to be marketed as such, just as they did with the 3G.




    ich liebe du. Du amp; Ich 4-eva x3 stefan ich
  • Du amp; Ich 4-eva x3 stefan ich


  • iJaz
    Oct 15, 03:00 PM
    Me sending a song to someone else who can play it 3 times, what a great community! :rolleyes:




    ich liebe du. ich liebe du
  • ich liebe du


  • jroadley
    May 5, 09:05 AM
    Pretty sure Apple are smart enough to send a few meg for the update rather than the rubbish way they update at the moment.




    ich liebe du. ich liebe du
  • ich liebe du


  • Warbrain
    Aug 24, 01:34 PM
    The site just loaded for me and it appears Apple made it pretty streamlined for the moment. No fancy tables or anything. Just a page.




    ich liebe du. ICh LieBe DiCh!
  • ICh LieBe DiCh!


  • ezekielrage_99
    Aug 3, 02:54 AM
    But wait! Doesn't Apple's miniscule market-share mean that hackers won't target Macs because there is nothing to be gained? Better off targeting the 95% of Windows-running machines out there? I think this story proves again that the "security through obscurity" argument is just a myth. :)

    I wasn't disputing the fact that Apple doesn't have it's share of problems with security. Everyone is sick of hearing Windows problems so as soon as a problems arises with Apple, Linux, UNIX, etc everyone jumps on it.




    ich liebe du. ich liebe du.
  • ich liebe du.


  • Full of Win
    Mar 28, 12:57 PM
    Lenox Mall one in Buckhead. Here without a car, so it has to be something I can Marta to. I got there early this morning and the sign was already up that they were out of stock for the day.

    If you have an idea where I could look let me know. I'd love a 64 gig black ATT ready Ipad2. Many coworkers have either the original or the newer iPad and I'm ready to hop on that train.

    I don�t know if Apple systems take takes this into account for stock distribution, but LS would be one of the last places I�d expect to find an AT&T/GSM based iPad, given the US Headquarters for AT&T Mobility 1500 feet from the mall.

    There are other stores, I like the one in North Point. Not too big and not the snobbery found at LS, IMHO. However, if you don�t have a car, I guess its kind of moot.




    ich liebe du. ich liebe du.
  • ich liebe du.


  • backdraft
    Aug 3, 08:51 PM
    If anyone is curious, here's the 'exploit' script they used...

    http://appleguru.org/bad_apple.sh

    I'm not downloading a sh script to my mac. lol




    ich liebe du. ich liebe du
  • ich liebe du


  • -SD-
    May 5, 03:42 AM
    Unless we're talking R2-D2 style 3D projections, I'm not interested; everything else is just a Jedi mind trick.

    :apple:




    ich liebe du. ich liebe du
  • ich liebe du


  • Kaafir
    Sep 22, 01:28 PM
    Clive at Five, you need to check up on your facts. Sam's kids actually have very little to do with the company at all. Other than making money from it, they are really not involved in the business operations/decisions of the company.

    Sam's daughter got busted a few times for DUI. After the last one, she decided it'd be better to pack up and relocate to Ft. Worth, Texas and raise horses on her ranch than to stay in NW Arkansas.

    HecubusPro, from Arkansas here. You from Bentonville?

    Peace.




    ich liebe du. ich liebe du
  • ich liebe du


  • hasselhoff
    Sep 12, 04:31 PM
    I think I figured out what is bothering me so much with the UI (other than the flash-like scroll bars):

    Every aspect of iTunes uses Apple's system font, EXCEPT for the iTunes Store - all of a sudden it's Arial, or Helvetica, or something...it really throws me off. All of the Mac OS (not just iTunes) uses Lucida Grande, except for the store.

    Very strange, and un-apple looking.




    ich liebe du. ujazohof: ich liebe du
  • ujazohof: ich liebe du


  • bobajoul
    Sep 24, 08:18 AM
    Let's see here, they sell 40% of all DVD sales and they lose on them, and somehow losing those sales costs them money? Sounds like they have a plan themselves and are keeping the competitors at bay while they gestate it.




    Flowbee
    Nov 27, 07:22 PM
    i have not pirated any music except for the beattles since itunes came out... if you dont give consumers what they want, they will find a way to get it...

    Because it's so hard to find Beatles CDs in stores or on Amazon, our only choice is to pirate them... :rolleyes:

    Next.




    fjpoblam
    Mar 22, 04:57 PM
    In red is your problem. In marriage you're a unit; there is no "your" money or "my" money.. it's "our" money. If there are things more important to the unit than an iPad (I can think of many, many possibilities), then you're contorting the wife's stance unfairly.

    And, just for the record, for the women/wife bashing that's happened in the thread I'd like to point out that it can go both ways. I'm a wife and we were standing in line on launch day for ME.. my husband would never have blessed the purchase if it came from joint funds. This is the beauty of separate "fun" accounts. An allowance per se for each of us, free from the negotiations that happen from joint accounts (and to anyone that argues that it's ridiculous that big purchases from joint money have to be discussed is going to be in for a rude awakening come marriage, IMO). More couples should have 'em.

    Thank you! Applies to marriages of any gender, mixed or same. OUR money. A marriage is a team, and that's the only hope it has of lasting. If you don't intend for it to last, then there's no point in doing it in the first place.

    The "wife" says no? For "wife" substitute "husband" or "partner"...still valid for one member of the marriage to vote "No". (Apple seems to have waged a successful campaign in the election.) :apple:




    quagmire
    Mar 10, 10:41 PM
    Uh... why? You would put your country in our economic tailspin of disaster to have a bigger military for the off-chance Russia invades? :D

    He has more to worry about the US invading Canada for the oil than Russia invading. :D




    kinster
    Nov 7, 04:17 PM
    How do you know that you are going to get a new one and not a refurbished one. And what old macbooks are you talking about, they didnt release any new ones yet. Thanks for the help.

    I am talking about the CD macbook. It is known that they put old/previous models on the refurb site. Ask anyone on here.

    Why don't you just look at the 'refurb' section of the site? Someone also mentioned that just prior to the release of the CD MBP on the 24th they put the whole range of CD MBP on the refurb site when there was usually just a small selection.




    morespce54
    Aug 4, 12:33 PM
    In addition to my promise to run around naked and post the video to the Internet if iMac gets Conroe, I will do the same if they introduce a phone at WWDC.

    Not happening.



    Enjoy being clean for a while

    If the iMac gets Conroe it will be worth waiting for, especially as it looks likely (from what I read about here) Conroe will be released in July.


    If the iMac gets Conroe, I will run naked across my apartment parking lot, film it and post it on the net.

    Gotcha !!! :D ;)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment