Manic Mouse
Sep 6, 08:21 AM
*next* Tuesday ;)
Merom in the iMacIntel does leave a space in the lineup for the Conroe Mini-Tower.
When they come out and we both buy one, can we have a little MacRumours party topic? We can dance all night long! ;)
I would be so happy!
Merom in the iMacIntel does leave a space in the lineup for the Conroe Mini-Tower.
When they come out and we both buy one, can we have a little MacRumours party topic? We can dance all night long! ;)
I would be so happy!
ijimk
Nov 8, 08:20 AM
As stated by many prior to me, I think the update is a solid one but really wish it had a better way to handle the graphics.

Mammoth
Aug 4, 02:48 AM
Apple can conquer any resolution problems. The only thing they can't fix is how much people bitch.
Print that on a t-shirt and watch the PC fanboys cry. :D
Print that on a t-shirt and watch the PC fanboys cry. :D
Kalns
Nov 8, 09:30 AM
Does anyone know if that 200Gb Hard Drive will fit in the original macbooks? I have Final Cut Studio but there's just not enough room to run in on my Macbook now.
drlunanerd
Oct 27, 05:25 AM
Quite pleased that Apple takes notice and figures out solutions rather quickly.

Of Mice and Men Movie Facts:

Of Mice and Men 2 images

Of Mice and Men,

Of Mice and Men

Oscar Vault Monday – Of Mice

setting of mice men book

Last to chance to see #39;Of Mice

Labels: Of Mice and Men

Of Mice and Men by John

Steinbeck#39;s Of Mice and Men

Both #39;Of Mice And Men#39; and #39;The Mayor Of Casterbridge#39; end in Tragedy.

Of Mice and Men and Cannery

clara+from+of+mice+and+men

Of Mice and. Images Videos
swingerofbirch
Nov 27, 01:46 PM
Beatles are not my generation so I don't know a lot about them..but weren't they into free spirits and happiness and what not? Why are they all about suing and being greedy now?
Edit: which of them are even alive anymore to profit? Or is this the doing of their heirs?
Edit: which of them are even alive anymore to profit? Or is this the doing of their heirs?
dllavaneras
Jul 23, 07:05 PM
It would be very interesting to read Lord of the Rings and have the soundtrack playing - synchronised to where you're up to in the book.
WOW! Either you're a really fast reader or that's one long soundtrack! :p
Seriously, from comic books to my college textbooks to CD booklets, this feature would rock! Don't remember exactly how cAMP regulates a particular intracellular reaction? Just head to page XX on your Cellular & Molecular Biology ebook. Wanna read your comic book collection on the bus? Done. Don't remember the name of the Orchestra Director in S&M? (The Metallica album, nothing dirty :rolleyes: ) there you go, check out the booklet.
I see a lot of possibilities!
WOW! Either you're a really fast reader or that's one long soundtrack! :p
Seriously, from comic books to my college textbooks to CD booklets, this feature would rock! Don't remember exactly how cAMP regulates a particular intracellular reaction? Just head to page XX on your Cellular & Molecular Biology ebook. Wanna read your comic book collection on the bus? Done. Don't remember the name of the Orchestra Director in S&M? (The Metallica album, nothing dirty :rolleyes: ) there you go, check out the booklet.
I see a lot of possibilities!
theITGuy
Sep 27, 09:39 AM
Having to run around looking for weapons, while getting instantly killed is just about as low on my "Fun Factor" scale a game can get.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way...I want more weapons!!! Or more ammo...
-J.-
I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way...I want more weapons!!! Or more ammo...
-J.-
macintel4me
Sep 4, 08:46 AM
It would be great if they will introduce a 23" iMac with a built in TV-tuner and a revision of Front Row :)
That's HOT (figuratively and literally)!! I think the only way you could pull that off is with an external tuner, just like laptops have an external power supply.
That's HOT (figuratively and literally)!! I think the only way you could pull that off is with an external tuner, just like laptops have an external power supply.
cmaier
Apr 2, 12:38 PM
Doesn't most of the internet use flash?
No.
No.
Fab_Fab
Aug 3, 06:40 PM
my thoughts about the Banner: There are no new products on this banner (ok, the DVD) only products wich we already know.
Power Mac/ Mac Pro
iMac
Macbook /(Pro)
iPod Nano
thats all i can see. so you will see, that there is no "normal" iPod on the picture. Why the hell ist that? Are they going to release a new one?
I realy don't belive in this, but it seems strange to me, that theree are all hardware products on the banner with only the iPod missing......
Power Mac/ Mac Pro
iMac
Macbook /(Pro)
iPod Nano
thats all i can see. so you will see, that there is no "normal" iPod on the picture. Why the hell ist that? Are they going to release a new one?
I realy don't belive in this, but it seems strange to me, that theree are all hardware products on the banner with only the iPod missing......
philr5150
Mar 25, 04:08 PM
Correct , that building is run entirely on batteries, but you can only work in it for a maximum of 10 hours:-)
It's right across from the Droid building where they only work 3 hours. That's why that group has a hard time catching up in OS development.
Ouch.
I get 36 hours on my Droid X without any issues...
It's right across from the Droid building where they only work 3 hours. That's why that group has a hard time catching up in OS development.
Ouch.
I get 36 hours on my Droid X without any issues...

Jcoz
Mar 28, 12:55 PM
Thats all I ever get there. Pretty much everything else they sell is overpriced.
Alot of people use them for mobile phone services
Alot of people use them for mobile phone services
iJon
Sep 22, 01:29 PM
I don't think Wal-Mart makes money on a lot of their DVDs. They sell them at a loss to get people in their stores. If people buy on iTunes, they don't come into Wal-Mart.
Are you serious? Wal-Mart doesn't put a single thing in their store if it doesn't make them money. With Wal-Mart selling 40% of ALL DVD sales, they are making a nice revenue.
The only thing that they may start doing that doesn't make them much is their new generic drug program, where they are selling over 300 generic drugs at a much deeper discount then leading competitors. Wal-Mart isn't required to report earnings in this field, so who knows how it will go. I'm assuming well.
jon
Are you serious? Wal-Mart doesn't put a single thing in their store if it doesn't make them money. With Wal-Mart selling 40% of ALL DVD sales, they are making a nice revenue.
The only thing that they may start doing that doesn't make them much is their new generic drug program, where they are selling over 300 generic drugs at a much deeper discount then leading competitors. Wal-Mart isn't required to report earnings in this field, so who knows how it will go. I'm assuming well.
jon
KnightWRX
Apr 17, 08:03 AM
I speak with facts. Hardware is facts.
Except you've brought no facts to life. I'm still waiting on that citation that proves Apple uses ASUS boards...
Except you've brought no facts to life. I'm still waiting on that citation that proves Apple uses ASUS boards...
comictimes
Aug 3, 02:17 PM
ugh if that phone in movie is real I might die... SO ugly
Peace
Sep 5, 11:11 AM
:p
Well in this case I'm glad I was wrong :D
Well in this case I'm glad I was wrong :D
jobberwacky
Oct 26, 11:33 PM
Anyways, I reccomend people use this firmware instead of geting their heatsink replaced. The later option involves an ugly screw in the middle of your macbook.
Not only that. It will also make your keyboard turn pink and on a moonless night the Combo drive will start to play "La Cucaracha".
Not only that. It will also make your keyboard turn pink and on a moonless night the Combo drive will start to play "La Cucaracha".
zim
Jul 22, 11:39 PM
just thinking... add built in text to speech and you have listen to the paper on the way to work :)
what i Love about the iPod is that it is undefined, sure originally released as a music player but it truly has unlimited possibilities. I just wish Apple would speed things up.
what i Love about the iPod is that it is undefined, sure originally released as a music player but it truly has unlimited possibilities. I just wish Apple would speed things up.
Analog Kid
Aug 2, 08:02 PM
Isn't the internal wireless device made by Intel? It's not sure Apple and Intel needs the help from Atheros to get drivers for that.
But even what the article says, I don't see why the demo would use a 3rd party wireless card if they could just as well have attacked the built in Airport.
Sorry to ask such basic questions, but I can't get the video to play through our firewall... Do they explicitly show an external WiFi card plugged into the slot?
But even what the article says, I don't see why the demo would use a 3rd party wireless card if they could just as well have attacked the built in Airport.
Sorry to ask such basic questions, but I can't get the video to play through our firewall... Do they explicitly show an external WiFi card plugged into the slot?
Sam Yikin
Mar 29, 12:13 AM
Haven't heard from Boehner about JOBS, JOBS, JOBS either.
Anybody who thinks this is anywhere near what Dubya got us into with Iraq has the reading comprehension of a head of cabbage.
That said, I hope we don't get much deeper into this.
Agreed, this is nothing like Iraq. That said, the role of the US-led coalition now extends fairly far beyond a no-fly zone and "all necessary measures" to protect civilians, as authorized by the U.N. Resolution. According to this (http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/29/us/29military.html?ref=global-home), they're actively targeting Gadhafi's forces with both military might and propaganda in order to cause Gadhafi to lose support.
I'm not saying I'm opposed to this, this seems like a much smarter way to fight a war than full-scale invasion/nation building.
Anybody who thinks this is anywhere near what Dubya got us into with Iraq has the reading comprehension of a head of cabbage.
That said, I hope we don't get much deeper into this.
Agreed, this is nothing like Iraq. That said, the role of the US-led coalition now extends fairly far beyond a no-fly zone and "all necessary measures" to protect civilians, as authorized by the U.N. Resolution. According to this (http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/29/us/29military.html?ref=global-home), they're actively targeting Gadhafi's forces with both military might and propaganda in order to cause Gadhafi to lose support.
I'm not saying I'm opposed to this, this seems like a much smarter way to fight a war than full-scale invasion/nation building.
twoodcc
Oct 26, 09:25 PM
well i guess i better download this. i haven't had my macbook shutdown on me, but better to be safe than sorry
MrCrowbar
Oct 28, 09:53 PM
I didn't fall for it.
And you're an idiot.
Seriously, these forums are so Mac users can help one another. What kind of little person gets joy out of posting false information that could cause another person grief or concern?
Didn't you see the white 'just kidding' above the picture?
Once I started the rumor of the black Macbook actually beeing made of aluminum with some black vinyl on it (thus the $150 premium). A week later, I heard from someone totally messing up his Macbook trying to remove 'the black layer' on his brand new Macbook with a cutter. I laughed my ass of for a week. Totally worth it. :D
And you're an idiot.
Seriously, these forums are so Mac users can help one another. What kind of little person gets joy out of posting false information that could cause another person grief or concern?
Didn't you see the white 'just kidding' above the picture?
Once I started the rumor of the black Macbook actually beeing made of aluminum with some black vinyl on it (thus the $150 premium). A week later, I heard from someone totally messing up his Macbook trying to remove 'the black layer' on his brand new Macbook with a cutter. I laughed my ass of for a week. Totally worth it. :D
AP_piano295
Apr 26, 09:43 AM
I will claim that food stamps are mostly abused. I don't have numbers, but I have eyes, and have known several people that have received food stamps. I have had people I know, as well as strangers, ask me if I would buy their food stamps. I wish food stamps were limited with what you could buy, something like the way WIC does.
What a fabulously foolish and ignorant statement.
I've known several people who have died in car accidents therefore most people die in car accidents :rolleyes:.
I personally live in the middle of Richmond VA which is filled plenty of lower class African Americans, who I walk by on my way to school every day. And in the last three years no one has offered to sell me food stamps. Therefore no one EVER abuses the food stamp program :rolleyes:.
If you can't produce some statistical data than your just making **** up.
What a fabulously foolish and ignorant statement.
I've known several people who have died in car accidents therefore most people die in car accidents :rolleyes:.
I personally live in the middle of Richmond VA which is filled plenty of lower class African Americans, who I walk by on my way to school every day. And in the last three years no one has offered to sell me food stamps. Therefore no one EVER abuses the food stamp program :rolleyes:.
If you can't produce some statistical data than your just making **** up.
No comments:
Post a Comment